marți, 28 aprilie 2009

Help us to live!

My complete name is Mocanu Danut - Catalin, but because I like more Catalin, it used to it. I have 31 years and suffer from a very serious disease, called progressive muscle dystrophy. This disease affects muscles and nerves, some less, others completely. Have several types, of which mine is one of the most serious. The disease began to observe the age of 1 year half - 2 years. Since then the disease has evolved continuously. During the 13-18 years, the situation has become worse since I need increasingly more often a guide, because I had tired. 18 - 19 years his illness worsened so bad he could not make two steps without my knowledge by walls or somebody, at the age of 19 years the disease took my feet forever. I thank God that I managed to finish my studies exactly when my total fall. I finished high school and I took ferry to the average 8. In the summer of classes of X and XI of course I made a free computer operating in the foundation and Motivation helped me with a wheelchair.
Everything began to be increasingly difficult disease affect my increasingly muscles, starting to weaken my hands, my voice was also affected. From 35kg we got now at 29kg and that at 31 years. In order to go to the bathroom I must crawl, and walk on my fours. Tableware, more specifically spoon, had to adjust to me as catching my finger is almost zero, and no could lead to mouth.
I just 31 years, I’m young, and I want to live, even if so, and I am a soul who wants to enjoy life. Plus it got a sister in the same situation, aged 29 years. And she like me wants to live, to enjoy life.
I am only a social welfare of 250 RON (45 Euro) and a mother to guide pension of 350 RON (80 Euro). In Romania this sum is very small, our father has left us 8 years ago and he hasn't helped us ever since. He simply isn't interested in us any longer. Think of the expenses which are (medicines, food, clothing, debts to the state) that could remain.
I want to make a call to all people of good faith who believe can help me. For me whatever small amount, will be a step forward towards life.

Please try to understand me as my hard.
We thank you with all our hearts.
Bank accounts: Banc Post S.A. Sucursala Cosbuc, Bd. Libertatii, nr. 12, Bucharest, Romania.
SWIFT CODE: BPOS ROBU
Mocanu Danut-Catalin
Account: RO09 BPOS 8100 2704204 EUR07
Account: RO10 BPOS 8100 2704204 ROL01
Phone: +40 21 423 94 45

12 comentarii:

Jack T spunea...

Hallo Catalin,

SWIFT CODE care ai pus tu aicia nu este acceptat de Banka mea.Controleazä te rog si corecteazä.

Salutäri Jacktel

Jack T spunea...

Hallo Cätälin,

eu iaräsi.SWIFT Code nu mai imi trebuie.
Ce imi trebuie este Adresa ta privatä si Adresa Bäncii complet.

Salutäri Jacktel

catalin m spunea...

chiar nu stiu ce se intampla vor verifica parintii mei la banca

catalin m spunea...

mai aveti nevoie de adresa?, pentru ca adresa bancii este sigur cea postata.

Jack T spunea...

Hallo Cätälin,

SWIFT Code din Rominia nu se acceptä aicia si trebuie sä completez und Formular unde trebuie sä scriu adressa ( Postalä) ta si a Bäncii complett.

Salutäri

catalin m spunea...

Hallo dl. Jacktels,

am inteles, va rog frumos sa-mi dati un e-mail pe adresa aceasta catalyn26@yahoo.com, ca sa va dau tot ce este nevoie

Stefan spunea...

Draga DAN, sa te ajute Dumnezeu sa reusesti cu tratamentul, si Jenica sora ta la fel; sa stii ca sunt alaturi de tine mereu. Al tau prieten bun pt totdeauna Stefan. 02.08.2009

catalin m spunea...

Multumesc mult Stefan, sa dea dumnezeu sa fie bine.

vision2eyes@gmail.com spunea...

great blog keep up the good work

catalin m spunea...

Thank you, i will. For me is very important.

teanc spunea...

LA MULTI ANI ! Dan, tie si tuturor fratilor ortodocsi din lume, dar si celorlalti vizitatori.

catalin m spunea...

La Multi Ani! mersi pt urari. Si din partea mea aceleasi calde urari.