luni, 9 aprilie 2012

Thank you



I want to thank everyone who visited and visit this blog, for me even simple visit is matter, so I know my problems are seen. Thank you from my heart to those who helped me. Good news I can’t really give, because still need money, my situation worsened, but thanks God my sister is little better she still can walk with a rollator walker but only on short distances. She could have more chances then me, to slow down the evolution of disease. As I said at me is worst, I had to buy a tube with medical oxygen, my breathing is doing me problems frequent, I eat almost everything crushed, I can’t anymore to eat alone. The problem came now from my wheelchair too, because I need a better one with advanced adjustments (for back, legs, hands, head). But this wheelchair need money too, 3500-4000 euros, for me is a big sum of money, maybe in my dreams I could have it. I hope to obtain this wheelchair because I don’t want to get to stay in bed 24h/24h day by day. 



Thank you and please continue to support me even with a simple share, maybe peoples with possibilities can help me.



Bank accounts: Banc Post S.A. Sucursala Cosbuc, Bd. Libertatii, nr. 12, Bucharest, Romania.
SWIFT CODE: BPOS ROBU
Mocanu Danut-Catalin
Account: RO09 BPOS 8100 2704204 EUR07
Account: RO10 BPOS 8100 2704204 ROL01
PayPal: cata.dan.m@gmail.com
Phone: +40 21 423 94 45


Niciun comentariu: